We invite you to join us at The Venue Expo 2017 as a Hosted Buyer and utilise pre-scheduled meetings with Venues, Destinations and Event Support Services from all across the MICE Industry. The Venue Expo 2017 has three fantastic shows taking place in the following locations:
- Edinburgh, Scotland 12th of April 2017 – Edinburgh International Conference Centre
- Newport, Wales 24th – 25th of May 2017 – Celtic Manor
- Liverpool, England 7th – 8th of November 2017 – Exhibition Centre Liverpool
The main purpose of The Venue Expo Programme is to provide MICE Industry Buyers the opportunity to do business with suppliers from around the UK as well as learning from specialists from within the industry.
As a hosted buyer who will you meet?
- Hotels & resorts
- Travel Companies
- Event Technology
- Convention Bureaux
- Conference & Meeting Venues
- Event support services
Choose from up to 200 exhibitors to meet with direct contact and by organising your time at the show you will be able to prioritise what you feel is most important from Networking, CPD Accredited Seminars or Building Client Relationships.
What are the Hosted Buyer Benefits?
- Minimum 14 one-on-one meetings with your chosen areas of interest
- Complimentary 1 night accommodation for chosen show date
- Complimentary travel to and from the venue*
- Access to the VIP & Hosted Buyer Lounge
- Connect with up to 200 high quality exhibitors
- Invitation to the Exhibitors & Hosted Buyer Drinks Evening
Subject to Availability
Follow the link below to be considered a hosted buyer at your chosen Venue Expo 2017
An Interview with
Martin Jack - Event
Exclusive Interview with Nick Newman, General Manager of Cardiff’s The Philharmonic – BusinessNewsWales
The Edinburgh CollectionMore...